This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do I close the Bookmarks Toolbar
I want to permanently close the bookmarks toolbar in order to get a full page. I'll click on "bookmarks" when required.
Additional System Details
- -Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
At the top of the Firefox window, click on View > Toolbars > Bookmarks Toolbar.