How do I change the size of my address bar (too small) and my Google browser (too large)?
For some reason, when I pulled up my browser one day, my address bar was tiny and my Google browser was very large. I would like to know how to enlarge the address bar and shrink the Google browser. It's beginning to get on my nerves.
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Free Realms Installer
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Place the mouse cursor between the location bar and the search bar. The cursor should change to a resizer that you can drag left or right to change the width of the location bar and the search bar.
See also Corrupt_localstore.rdf (MozillaZine KB) (caution: do not delete the localstore.rdf file in the Firefox program installation folder)