How can I set Firefox to always zoom in on pages automatically?
I just got a computer that has a screen resolution of 1366 x ??? pixels. The screen is also 3 inches wider than my old computer. Anyway, websites show up much smaller than they used to on my old computer, and are hard to read because the text is small. I can zoom in and this makes the text bigger, but I have to zoom in on each individual page every time I look at a page, and this is too much work. I tried to set the default display text size, but that did not seem to work. It works on some pages but not on most of them. How can I set Firefox to always display pages zoomed in? Thanks.
Try the Default Zoom Level extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6965Read this answer in context 11
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Try the Default Zoom Level extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6965
(I am the poster of the question) Thanks! That helped.
Go to 'Browser Font Settings' in Wikibooks for a description of the settings that affect what.