Firefox Sync settings
- How do I add a device to Firefox Sync? If you already have Firefox Sync set up, we'll show you how to add another computer or phone so that you can access your bookmarks, tabs and more on the go.
- How do I set up Firefox Sync? Synchronize your bookmarks, history, passwords, add-ons and open tabs with another copy of Firefox. This article will walk you though setting up Firefox Sync.
- Where can I find the code to add a device to Firefox Sync? When you're trying to add a device to Firefox Sync, you'll be asked to enter the code that the device provides. This article shows you how to find that code.
- How do I manage my Firefox Sync account? This article explains how to manage your Firefox Sync data, devices and password. It also explains how to delete your account.
- Use Sync to share your Firefox bookmarks, passwords and more with Firefox for mobile Just set up Firefox Sync on your desktop and then add your mobile device with the easy setup code. This article gives you step-by-step instructions.
- Firefox Sync data is secure - Find out more Firefox Sync takes the security of your data very seriously. All data is stored in a way that only you can read. Learn the details of how it works.
- I've lost my Firefox Sync account information - What to do This article explains what to do if you forget or loose your Firefox Sync password, recovery key or other information and can't access your Sync account.
- Firefox Sync troubleshooting and tips If you've run into a problem getting Firefox Sync to work correctly, this article will walk you though the most common solutions.
- Disable Firefox Sync on a lost phone or tablet This article describes what you should do to prevent someone from accessing your passwords.