- How do I put tabs back on bottom like they used to be? Having tabs on top of the address bar or below it (like old versions of Firefox) is an option that you can easily change. We'll show you how.
- Restore previous session - Configure when Firefox shows your most recent tabs and windows Firefox can restore windows and tabs that were open the last time you used it. Learn when this happens automatically and configure options for controlling it.
- How do I restore my tabs from last time? This article explains the different options you have for opening the tabs and windows you had open the last time you used Firefox.
- Page Info window - View technical details about the page you are on The Page Info window gives you details about the page you're on such as: security certificate, media files used, permissions granted and associated web feeds.
- How to hide the tab strip when you only have one tab Firefox no longer has a setting for hiding the tab strip when you only have one tab but there is an add-on you can download to change this.
- Mastering the Tab Group Editor This is how to use the Tab Group Editor, in advanced mode, simply explained. Quite good if you've learned the basics. It does cover stacks well.