- Get connected - access Wi-fi and cellular networks This article explains how to turn on your data connection and connect to Wi-Fi on Firefox OS so that you can browse the web, use email, maps and more.
- How to use Facebook, Google, Twitter and YouTube on Firefox OS Install Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google apps - then learn some tip and trick for using them on Firefox OS.
- Clear Browsing History, Cookies and Stored Data on Firefox OS This article explains how to clear the browsing history, the cookies and stored data on the Firefox Browser on Firefox OS.
- Search the web on Firefox OS This article describes how to search the web with the Firefox browser on your smartphone.
- Share your Internet connection Firefox OS lets you share your data connection with other devices by creating a Wi-Fi hotspot or by tethering with a USB cable. Learn how to set that up.
- How do I quickly search inside my Firefox OS phone? This article explains how to search for anything on your Firefox OS device.
- View data usage on Firefox OS Use the Usage app to view your Firefox OS data and credits.
- Sharing your Firefox OS internet connection over USB How to share your Firefox OS phone's internet connection using a UBS cable to your laptop.