Warning: If you change your password, your other devices will stop syncing and your previously synced computers and mobile devices have to be re-added to your Sync account.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the button and then select At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and then select On the menu bar, click on the menu and select At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and select
- Click on the tab.
- Click the arrow next to to reveal the Change Password menu.
- Click the sheet will slide downwindow will open. menu and a new password
- Enter your new password and then confirm it.
- Then click .
- Click to close the Options windowClick to close the Preferences windowClose the Preferences window