Firefox enables you to import bookmarks and other information from browsers installed on your computer.
- If you want to import your Firefox bookmarks from another Firefox installation or profile, see Recovering important data from an old profile.
- For general information about bookmarks, see How to use bookmarks to save and organize your favorite websites
To start importing your bookmarks or other data:
- Click the Bookmarks button on the right side of the navigation toolbarOn the menu bar, click At the top of the Firefox window, click the and select menu to open the Library window.
- In the Library window, click
Note: If Private Browsing mode. Turn off that feature and try again.is disabled (greyed out), you may be in and choose . The Import Wizard will open.
- In the Library window, click Note: If Private Browsing mode. Turn off that feature and try again.is disabled (greyed out), you may be in and choose .
Select the browser that contains the bookmarks or other data that you want to use in Firefox and then continue to the next screens to make your selections and complete the import.
If the Import Wizard does not list your other browser, you can still import bookmarks from another browser but you will need to first export and save those bookmarks as an HTML file. Visit the support site for your other browser if you need help with that.
For more information, see:
Share this article: http://mzl.la/LyhRKa