Table of Contents
What types of information can I share across my devices?
You can choose to sync the following types of information on your devices:
- Tabs: your open tabs on other devices will be stored in the menu on your computer, and in the Sync tab on your Android device.
- Bookmarks: this allows you to access all your favorite sites on all your synchronized devices.
- Passwords: this synchronizes your login information. This will be disabled if you use a master password
- History: this allows you to access sites you have visited in the past on all your synchronized devices.
- Add-ons: put a checkmark for this box if you want to synchronize your add-ons across your devices. Add-ons for the desktop version of Firefox cannot be synchronized with the mobile versions of Firefox.
Manage Sync information on a computer
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the button and then select At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and then select On the menu bar, click on the menu and select At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and select
Click the menu button and choose
- In the Sync panel, check the types of information you want to sync.
- Click to save your changes.Close the window when you're finished. Your changes will be saved automatically.
Manage Sync information on an Android device
- Tap the button (either at the bottom edge of the screen or in the the top-right corner) and select (you may need to tap first) .
- Tap and uncheck the items you don't want to synchronize. Your changes will save automatically when you exit.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/MnTqus