Forum Response - Check for updates Firefox OS
Thank you for reaching out to Mozilla Support about your issue. We are glad to assist you with your problem. After reading your issue, I would like to kindly ask you to update your device and applications if applicable.
Please check for updates by following these instructions:
Note:Updates will only download over Wi-fi to prevent data usage charges.
- Open the Settings application by tapping the icon.
- Tap the Device Information button.
- Tap the Check now button.
- A notification will appear in the notication bar if an update is available.
- Swipe down the notification bar to get the utility tray and install the updates.
Did this fix your problem? Please report back to us!