How to create a localized audio track for a support video
In order to create a localized version of a support video we need both a localized video track and a localized audio track. The localized video track can be handled by the video creator relatively easy. Creating the localized audio track is where we need your help.
Step 1: Watch this video that explains how the process works
Step 2: Record a new audio track
Use these videos and their scripts to record a localized version of the audio track.
List of videos to localize and links to their scripts:
- (#1) Private browsing - video, script
- (#18) Download panel - video, script
- (Not in top 50) Pinned tabs - video, script
- (Not in top 50) FxOS App Switcher - video, script
Step 3: Email the audio track to Michael
- Email your localized audio track Michael (mverdi at mozilla dot com). Be sure to let him know what video it's for and what language it's in! :)
Michael will then record a localized version of the video and add in your audio track. He'll upload it to YouTube and send you the link so that you can put it in the localized version of the article.