Add an email account to the Mail app in Firefox OS
(Пренасочване от Add a new email account to Firefox OS)
No one has helped translate this article yet. Join us and help get the job done!
Listen to instructions for adding an email account here.
- Open the email application by tapping the
icon. You might have to swipe to the left to find it. You can move it to the bottom navigation tray by tapping and dragging the icon.
- If this is the first time opening the email application, you will be presented with the new account wizard.
- If this is not the first time, tap the menu button, , then tap the gear button, , and finally tap .
- Enter your name, email address and password on the New Account screen.
- Tap on
- Your email account will be setup and you're finished!
- Your phone must be connected to the internet via WiFi or 3G in order to create your account.
- The email app doesn't allow you to create a new email account. It only allows you to add an existing email account. If you need a new email account, please create a new account at your email provider's website before adding it to the email application.
- Currently, the only webmail providers supported are Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail. You can set up other types of email accounts by tapping Manual setup on the New Account screen.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/XEJ5OU