Installing Firefox 4 onto mac os x "The following disk images couldn't be opened. Image: Firefox 4.0.dmg Reason: not recognized".
I was trying to install Firefox 4 onto my mac os x but after I download it and click on the file to install it a window saying "The following disk images couldn't be opened. Image: Firefox 4.0.dmg Reason: not recognized". I have tried downloading it again but the same thing happens.
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.9
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
It's now working ^_^
No workie! mac os x 10.5.8
Modified by M.Arronax