Change the default language of Firefox for mobile
The first time Firefox starts, it loads the language that's set for your mobile device. This article will show you how to change the language that Firefox uses.
Change the language
- Swipe left and tap the button. The Preferences screen appears.
- Tap the
button to display the list of languages.
- Tap the radio button for the language you want.
- Tap the
button so that the new language is taken into account.
Firefox for Android does not support this feature currently. But there is a workaround.
- Change the default language in your Android phone through Settings > Language and keyboard > Select language.
- Restart your phone and download Firefox for Android from Google Play.
- You will now see the browser displaying the language of your choice. In addition to the languages supported previously, Firefox 14 also supports Korean.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/NgY6AZ